To tyro: Rose Revived - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great tyro 2020-05-17 4:53

Hello Bev,

How helpful it was that Ike furnished us all with some precise co-ordinates so that we could further appreciate just where you were when you took these photographs! Or, at least, your workshop image which was taken from New Bridge. And because Google's little man clearly shows us this huge willow tree, I can suspect that you and your little group perhaps took some refreshment at the "Rose Revived"?

Anyway, your two photographs are utterly delightful, each one, as Gert says, being worthy of a posting on TE on its own. But, while your workshop image gives us a fine view from the bridge along the river and its boats, your main photograph is the more creative and artistic of the two, the warm sunlight reflected off the bridge and its reflections so beautifully enhanced by the soft "curtain" of the willow.

Beautiful!

Kind Regards,

John.

Old 05-17-2020, 12:01 PM
TE Expert

Default To tyro: Rose Revived

Thank you for your warm critique, John.
You know us too well!

Yes, we visited Rose Revived for a spot of refreshment!
If you look on my previous post from New Bridge, you will see the pub in the w/s.

It was a lovely walk along the riverbank from our campsite to New Bridge.

Keep safe.
Regards, Bev