View Single Post
  #14  
Old 05-25-2009, 09:38 PM
fanni fanni is offline
TE Expert
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,502
Default Re: Sorry, guys - another question....

You're welcome! As far as I know, 90% of problems are solved by themselves, the other 10% are unsolvable :)
All the best!....
E
Reply With Quote