Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great pamastro 2004-09-05 1:15

This is a really sleek angle to capture the sleek lines of this automobile. The curves and reflections are beautiful captured in this shot. And the angle gives it a real dynamism. That energy gives this image the sound of the revving engine and a good life. And it really matches the look and feel they were trying to get across. It could serve as a great advertisement for the car back when it was made. It's also a true antique from the past now since Oldsmobile, the oldest US auto company, produced its last car recently and has slipped away with so many other great names of automotive past. Excellent capture, Bulent.

Old 09-05-2004, 10:32 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To pamastro: Thanks...

Hello Paul, it's really good to hear you again. I wondered whether everyting was o.k. at your side since I heard nothing from you last a couple of days. It's so sad to see slipping away the giants of automotive, really it is. Do you know I was the Manager, Operation Analysis of GM/Opel Turkey Assembly Operation reporting to Detroit and Europe Headquarter/Switzerland. "Automotive" is just like a sickness in blood you can never get rid of it.:)))
Thanks anyway for your kind response and welcome back...