相片集

Photographer's Note

Plitvice Lakes National Park or Nacionalni park Plitvička jezera in Croatian, colloquially Plitvice, is one of the oldest and largest national parks in Croatia. In 1979, Plitvice Lakes National Park was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage list, due to its outstanding and picturesque series of tufa lakes, caves, connected by waterfalls.
The national park was founded in 1949 and is in the mountainous karst area of central Croatia, at the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina. The important north杝outh road that passes through the national park area connects the Croatian inland with the Adriatic coastal region.The protected area extends over 296.85 square kilometres (73,350 acres). About 90% of this area is part of Lika-Senj County, while the remaining 10% is part of Karlovac County.Each year, more than 1 million visitors are recorded.Entrance is subject to variable charges, up to 250 kuna or around 34 per adult per day in summer 2018.

pajaran has marked this note useful

Photo Information
  • Copyright: Nikola Nadas (NickVu) Silver Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 11 W: 0 N: 497] (323)
  • Genre: 风景
  • Medium: 彩色
  • Date Taken: 2011-06-11
  • Exposure: f/0.2, 1/91 seconds
  • Photo Version: Original Version
  • Date Submitted: 2022-01-31 23:28
Viewed: 0
Points: 0
Discussions
  • None
Additional Photos by Nikola Nadas (NickVu) Silver Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 11 W: 0 N: 497] (323)
View More Pictures
explore TREKEARTH